Tumbling Dice 1:600 Aircraft

sam_acw
I've just got some of these - I ordered their Wings at War starter pack for the Korean War on Friday and they arrived this morning (Mon.)
For £10 you get the rules - which I doubt I'll use, 6 sabres, 4 Skyraiders, 6 MiG 15s and 4 Yak-9s.
They all look to be good detailed sculpts and the details are slightly exaggerated which should make them paint up well.
I'm going to base them up on bent paper clips as I don't fancy drilling them and put them on a 25mm square base.
I've not got any decals for them - I think I'll give the roundels a try with pens.
The most difficult thing in painting is that the jets need to be bare polished metal and I'm not sure how to achieve this in 1:600 scale.
I'm very happy with this pack, it lets me get the forces for a new period and game cheaply and I've already got some ideas for a simple campaign.

Re: Tumbling Dice 1:600 Aircraft

Manycubes
Interesting. I've also been looking into 1/600 and 1/700 minis, but haven't had a chance to post about them yet.

Let us know what you come up with to simulate the polished metal look.