The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

panzer8
Administrator
This is the latest of my projects... a simple set of WW2 skirmish rules that fits on the back of a postcard.

I did not playtested it in deep but my first 2-3 games were nice and fun... I used good old Airfix (Japanese vs US Marines or 8th Army) on my kitchen table... the random initiative system works well also for solo games.

I quit playtesting in April this year but I hope i will resume it... in the meantime, if you have ideas or suggestions, just send a message

here is the pdf

PZ8_ultra_simple_XX_century_skirmish_(4th_draft).pdf

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

wargamer1972
Your skirmish rules seem to have an old school feel about them.  I like them as I like all of Pz8.
AJ Butler

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

qwertz
Oh look, sexism... O.o

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

panzer8
Administrator
what about something like this for the armoured supplement

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

sam_acw
I like the format.

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

Roby
Are you thinking to add any Vehicles and Tanks rules?

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

panzer8
Administrator
Yes, after I playtest better the infantry rules... but at the moment I am not gaming at all. If someone wants to work out some simple rules for tanks, just tell...

Re: The Pz8 Ultra Simple Postcard Sized WW2 Infantry Skirmish Wargame Rules

Vandal
Hi! I made an armor version of the Ultra simple rules and was able
to play-test them with a group last night. Went over very well. I'd be happy to email
them to you or whatever to see if you deem them worthy of joining
the Pz8 family.